6.23.2011

Holy, Where Have I Been!?

I know it has been too long, since I last posted.  So, to all of my devoted fans (Mom) - I am sorry.

I'll be trying to do more detailed posts of some of the following events soon, but to tide you over...here's what I've been up to!

School ended.
No, I'm not deliriously happy...

My sis' family visited.

No, I don't take pictures of Joanie and Jacob now that they have these two sweet things...

My uncle visited.
No, Bobby did not stay in the pool the whole time just to avoid me...I don't think...

My great aunt and uncle visited.
Mel and Carole with my parents.
No, that's not me on the right - just my double....

Miles had a birthday. His 27th!
No, Miles didn't get anything but this t-shirt for his birthday.

Miles and I went to Mexico
No, it wasn't AMAZING... 
(Note: I am really just saying that, so all those who didn't get to go to Mexico won't be mad.)






2 comments:

  1. I was just about to give up on this blog. It's a good thing you posted! I am glad Mexico was fun and that you had a good vacation. I'll always be your number one follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for finally posting. I think blogger was about to delete your account from lack of activity. :)

    ReplyDelete