1.10.2012

Pinterest Plans

Pinterest offers a lot of inspiration and ideas.  Most of which, as Miles loves to say, never come into fruition.


That said, I must take a moment to point out that the following things have been completed or are in the process of being completed from Pinterest.  Pinterest deserves credit, after all.  And, so do I!

One day, I made broccoli and cheese soup from scratch.  I had to make a rue.  What do you think about that!? 
Here was my soup inspiration.


Here was my soup.  It was yummy...

Britney and I collaborated on a banner project for Jaclyn's baby shower.  We are so amazing that we didn't use a tutorial or anything - just winged it!

Here was a burlap banner that inspired us.

Here is our banner creation.  What do you think?
Holiday cards make me truly happy.  I love seeing everyone's picture or sweet card.  I sometimes struggle with the display.

Here was a "why didn't I think of that before" Pinterest inspiration.

Here is a bad picture of this year's holiday card display.
 

I saw these awesome, fun, and cute magnets on Pinterest.  Then, I bought them for myself and everyone in my family!

Here was the pin from modcloth.

Here is the magnet in action.

One of my very first pins was of crackle nail polish.  And, after seeing it online, I bought it in two colors.  It is cool.  I love nail polish.

Here was the pin.

You'll have to trust me that I have this nail polish and have used it.  I have no photographic support.
I saw a pin about puppy chow, repinned the recipe, made it, and ate it all before there could be any pictures or sharing.

Here is the puppy chow from Pinterest.

Salty and sweet is divine.  These chocolate covered peanut-butter pretzel balls have a horrible name, but were introduced to me on Pinterest and eaten at home.  I did share this time, though, I promise.

Here is the pin of finished product.


Here is a picture of the ball making process.  That's the only picture I have. 

We are using fruit kabobs at Jaclyn's baby shower, too.  But, I have to admit, that this is one I'd done before seeing it here.  It wasn't inspired by Pinterest, but it is a good picture of them in a rainbow shape.  And, that is fancy!
Here is the rainbow kabob pin.

Here are just a few of the other things that I WILL be doing, inspired by Pinterest pins. 

Traveling without having my jewelry tied in knots.

Putting pegborad up in baby girl's room.

Having a unique and fun baby boy shower for Sarina.

Spray painting mess free.

Making an adorable birth announcement.

Wrapping my headphones with a friendship bracelet, so they'll stop being tangled.

Learning to make bows and headbands.

I could go on and on because I DO pin a lot more than I have yet to create.  However, when I have the time or inclination, I'll know where to find my inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Love all your pins. I have the friendship bracelet headphone directions bookmarked. Great minds think alike .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle! I am so impressed! AMAZING! Seriously you are one talented mama

    ReplyDelete