It's no secret to those around me that I love my baby already. I love feeling her move and hearing her heartbeat. It's also no secret, that despite that I love her and am ecstatic that she's joining this world, I do not love being pregnant. That's one reason I haven't shared a lot of side-view pregnancy shots. I don't feel like myself, like it's me in the picture.
Everyday, Miles is surprised that I am bigger. Everyday, I am surprised that I am bigger. That baby and I keep growing! So, I thought I would start to share a few more pictures of this recent growth.
I'm getting to that point where everyone asks when you're due and strangers do not hestitate to assume pregnancy. My students love it. I teach 8th grade students who are oh so good at calling you out about things and observing your looks. Well, this week two embarassing pregnancy moments occurred. One was that I caused in uproar in one of my least sympathetic classes, when I dropped a flashcard and struggled to pick it up. Another was on a day the staff all wore our tie-dye shirts to promote a school-wide read, one of my students said, "Mrs. Schneider, it's like yours is 3D tie-dye!"
This picture was last Saturday evening, at a wedding.
This one was taken at work this week.
Michelle, you look great. I can't wait to take some photos of you two.
ReplyDeleteYou & the nursery are looking great. Miss you.
ReplyDelete