4.25.2013

Catch Up in Reverse

Every weekend in April has been full of activity and super busy.  We've done so much - I thought I'd share a bit of what we've been up  to...

Cora had a Teddy Bear Picnic birthday party this past weekend.  It was perfect weather, and everyone seemd to have a good time.  All of Cora's cousins were there, and it was just too fun.  Since Ava and Lucy were in town, we all went for a train ride that day, too.  There are a lot of cute pictures, but I'll share most of them in their own post. 

I took off on Cora's birthday and got to spend some special one on one time with my girl.  She loved sleeping in, playing at home, and riding the train.

Miles got to go Texas Motor Speedway for the Nascar race on the 13th.  He and Matt had a great time and got to escape from the normal Saturday business for the weekend.  Sarina and I also got to spend girl time with one another and the kiddos - which was a good change from our normal Saturday, too!

We also recently went to Campbell Benjamin's, 1st birthday!  We loved celebrating the big boy at his Texas Rangers themed party.  He seemed to enjoy the attention at his party, and we loved being able to be with him.

Miles and I stole away one Friday night to celebrate our third wedding anniversary.  It was a much needed date night, and we enjoyed each other's company without the distraction of a baby yelling for our attention.  We tried out the new food truck park on the Trinity River.  It was so fun and ultra-cool.  It's totally family friendly, and I definitely want to go back again.  There is a picture of this somewhere, so maybe I'll add it later.

Cora's first Easter was a special day.  She got to spend the night with her cousin, Campbell, and play all morning.  After a failed attempt at sitting through the church service with these two mobile ones, we decided to hang out in the nursery instead.  That afternoon, we went home and had my family over to hunt for eggs and play outside.  The day turned out sunny and warm, so we had a blast hanging out.
 

Here are some adorable pictures of the other random things Cora's been doing around home this past month:
clapping
 
 eating

pulling up on furniture

reading

1 comment: