Happy Halloween!
We had a festivity filled weekend:
Friday night I chaperoned a school costume dance my student council put on. As you can imagine, the middle schoolers had some amazing costumes...
Amazingly funny.
Amazingly boring.
Amazingly inappropriate.
That's all I'll say about that. But, speaking of inappropriate, I did take the opportunity to get away with calling my students nerds. No costume immediately got you an, "Oh, I love your nerd outfit."
I create my own fun!
Saturday, we went out to Dallas to hang out at Clay and Heidi's house. Our other friends Brandon and Janelle were in town from Houston, so we all had a wonderful time catching up and carving pumpkins.
On Sunday, Miles carved another pumpkin, while I watched, and he roasted the seeds.
Tonight we passed out candy. The only complaint I have is that most kids don't even say trick or treat anymore. I mean, I should at least have the option.
So, all in all, I would say we were pretty festive over here! Hope you all had a fun Halloween, too.
10.31.2011
Happy Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your nerd costume in that picture with Heidi. :)
ReplyDeleteMiles, you are very talented. I am assuming Michelle did not have the patience to
ReplyDeletecarve a pumpkin.