1. Spending this weekend at my parents' house - something I never do because they live 25 minutes away. Cora and I are packing up to stay for the holiday! (We will, of course, be missing Miles, though.)
We will look at this picture, when we miss him...
2. Getting my dog groomed tomorrow. He is in desperate need of a summer cut.
I think he's part terminator...
And, they're good company...
4. My first lake trip of the summer with the Schneider clan, in honor of Miles' birthday. And, I'm very much looking forward to celebrating his big day!
Here is Miles at the lake on his 26th birthday (two years ago)...
5. Sending out Cora's birth announcement. Even though I keep calling it a save the date, they're actually adorable birth announcements.
Here is a sneak peek at one of the pictures I used on it...
6. Father's Day. Miles said he wanted to go to Lonestar Park, and we got it coordinated with all of the families, woohoo! I'm glad he thought of doing something fun. My own dad taught me to love gambling, and my grandad taught me to enjoy the races - so it's all very fitting, as well.
Miles is a dad!...
This is what a good snow cone looks like...
8. A new Mad Men on Sunday. That's right, we are caught up - not only to the current season, but to the current episode of this season! Still in love with it, too.
I really don't have a picture of us watching Mad Men, sorry...
Kind of like his dad...
10. A sip and see in honor of my baby girl. I had to miss all of my baby showers because I was on bed rest, so it will be nice to have this celebration now.
Plus, who wouldn't want to "see" this face?...




A perfect post with adorable photos.
ReplyDelete