8.08.2012

Recently

Recently, we went to Scott and Jenny's wedding.  It was a fun night out without the babies for Matt and Sarina and us!


Recently, we got a new rug, and moved our old one into the dining room.  We think both rooms look great.

Recently, Cora and Campbell had a deep conversation.  It could have been about milk, chewing on their hands, or any of the many other common elements of their lives.

Recently, we have enjoyed that Cora is smiling up a storm.



Recently, we have had the chance to see Miles' grandmother, Cora's great-grandmother.

Recently, we went to lake for the weekend.  Clay and Heidi were able to sneak out of town and join us.







We've been having a lot of fun and can't believe how fast time is flying!

2 comments:

  1. Recently, I've realized how blessed I am! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently, I have had a fun summer with my kids and grandkids.

    ReplyDelete