5.17.2013

Five Things I Want

I have been really itching to buy all sorts of cute stuff I keep seeing.  Instead of spending our savings, I thought I'd just post some of it - so we can all revel in the cuteness.  So, here's what I'd buy, if I didn't care what my husband thought about my spending habits (I do, though, Miles.  Don't worry!).

Big Buddha 'Baker' Crossbody Bag
This seems like a good size, and I love that it's a crossbody style.  That is especially convenient with a baby and carrying a diaper bag.   The white is fresh for summer, too.
This could easily transition into the Fall, and to be honest I've wanted one for a while.  But, I picture it over maxi-dresses this summer.  Some dresses and tanks are made of such thin material now-a-days that this could help a look feel instantly more complete. 
 

 
This is such a great top.  It would be adorable with some white shorts.
 
I absolutely love the name of this ring! (hehe)  I think it's beautiful in coral, but I would actually prefer it in cobalt. 


I just really like the color of these.  Even though they're blue, this blue is gray enough to go with everything, acting as a neutral. 


 




1 comment: