We definitely have spring fever in the Schneider household!
Miles has just been itching to get out to Possum Kingdom, I'm counting down my school days, and Cora is obsessed with being outside. We're all anxious for some fun in the sun.
So, we got a head start on things by getting Cora a plastic pool for the backyard. She loves water. To be in water and outside was a huge hit, as you can imagine. She probably would have stayed in there all day. Good thing Cora has a ton of cute swimsuits to wear. Between the water table and backyard pool, her grandparents' pools, and her time at the lake this summer - she will need them!
I have to slip in a few other updates because Cora is just a blast and so adorable lately. Here are few sweet moments.
She will intently watch about 10-15 minutes of her favorite shows on rare occasions. Friday, I sat her in her chair to watch, and she looked like such a big girl! Yesterday, she chose to snuggle her Daddy.
Cora likes to stop and sit, while crawling, and will do this in such a funny way. She prefers to have something against her back - like the television speaker, the wall, a table. On this day, she was all about the bench on the deck. Looks comfortable! Silly little lady.
This one is hilarious in person. So, Cora has to wear shoes at day care now, and on the way there, she attempts taking them off by kicking both feet up and out into a huge V (of course, I didn't snap this pic at the perfect time, but you get the gist). She doesn't realize that all she needs to do is bend her knees. Provides some entertainment for our car rides.
A new favorite activity at bath time is to throw the toys out and look at them, get them back in, and repeat. (She did this in the pool for an hour or so, too.)
Be on the look out for some more updates soon. Maybe I'll take pictures of someone besides Cora. But, probably not!
I can tell she has Spring Fever. She has so much to do and now wants to do it all. Cutie Pie!
ReplyDelete